Re: PATCH: zpty on HP/UX

Peter wrote:
> > Unless someone turns out to be a secret STREAMS expert we are stuck with
> > doing it machine by machine, i.e. adding __hpux where necessary.
> > I don't see a good reason for changing from __SVR4 for the other case.
>
> Here's a patch which doesn't screw up Solaris, at least.

I've tested that on HP/UX and it works fine.

That leaves Mac OS X and IRIX as the known operating systems where zpty
doesn't work. I may try to have a look at Mac OS later this week. IRIX
has its own _getpty interface.

I'm away next week so if you're aiming for a Friday release, that would
suit me.

Oliver