Re: PATCH: zpty on HP/UX

On Mar 16, 2004, at 11:47, Oliver Kiddle wrote:

I've tested that on HP/UX and it works fine.

That leaves Mac OS X and IRIX as the known operating systems where zpty
doesn't work. I may try to have a look at Mac OS later this week. IRIX
has its own _getpty interface.

Oli,

The version of zsh included with MacOS X.3.x seems to have a functional zpty.

[mneptok@anubis] mneptok :: zpty -L
zpty ls -l
zpty date date
[mneptok@anubis] mneptok ::

If you would like, I can try to track down who at Apple built the included zsh binary, and if they would be willing to hand their changes to you.

./k

kurt von finck
--
http://www.mneptok.com
mneptok@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not concerned that all Hell will break loose, but rather that a PART of Hell will break loose. It'll be much harder to detect.