Re: Using zftp with a non-standard port

Peter Stephenson wrote:
> we would have something like:
>
> zfopen '[FEDC:BA98:7654:3210:FEDC:BA98:7654:3210]:21'
>
> It's not backwardly compatible, but literal IPv6 addresses are currently
> so rare that this might be a good time to make sure they don't break
> anything.

There was no reply, so I have unilaterally imposed this solution and
committed the amended patch.  (I even had an IPv6 host to test it on.)
There's a note in Etc/NEWS.

-
CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com