Re: zsh and line breaks

On Apr 2,  5:23pm, Peter A. Castro wrote:
}
} On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Peter A. Castro wrote:
}
} So, now I need a ruling on just where to put this fix.  Due to how the
} fix works, it can't be placed in DLL code.  It must be linked into the
} main exe.  Now, I know that main.c is basically just a platform wrapper
} for calling zsh_main().  My question is, to the zsh developers, would it
} be acceptable to put code into main.c or should I persue adding a
} seperate source file which will have to be part of MAIN_OBJS.

I don't know that I can give you a "ruling" but in my opinion it would be
fine to put this in main.c, appropriately #ifdef'd.