Parameters set by the shell, and pcre_match

I just noticed that none of match, MATCH, mbegin, etc. are mentioned in
the doc section on "parameters set by the shell".  Seems as though they
ought to be.

On a related topic, the prce_match info documentation says

     pcre_match will set the array $MATCH to those substrings, unless
     the -a option is given, in which case it will set the array ARR.

Now, that's not _really_ what it says.  What the yodl source says is

tt(pcre_match) will set the array var($match) to those
substrings, unless the tt(-a) option is given, in which
case it will set the array var(arr).

The info renderer is all-caps-ing "var($match)" which is exceptionally
confusing.  I don't think var() is the right macro there; maybe tt() ?
(The "var(arr)" on the other hand is correct.)

It's 2am here and I'm going to bed, but if no one else patches this first
I may get to it ... oh, late tomorrow?  Or maybe in June, the way my days
have been going recently.