Re: PATCH: file-sort in _path_files

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> This seems to fix the bug I just reported; there may be a more elegant
> way -- such as, simply inserting a new (#q...) in the right place -- but
> I wasn't sure what ramifications that might have for the "copy qualifiers
> from the line" section that creates $tmp3 (just above the patched lines).

Sorry, that should say "just below the patched lines" -- it's another bit
almost exactly like the bit that inserts ${sort}.

I just saw PWS's patch, and it's probably better than mine -- but it also
may need to be applied to the similar ${tmp3} section.

PWS asked:
> Do you have a matcher style set which assumes `-' is an anchor
> character?

The matcher styles were the first ones I deleted when tracking down what
style caused the problem, and none of those made any difference at all.