Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:52:14 +0200
From: Matthias Kopfermann
Subject: zls and missing builtin entry

Hi Bart again,
Two minutes ago I found out why I was not able to use zls for such a
very long time. There is an _external_ gnu-command stat, too and zls after
autoloading just used that to display all the files because it is not
stated that a _builtin_ stat should be used but only the word "stat" [is
mentioned].

And this one fails miserably and i get:......

(ooh, wait, there is another bug after i did

zls 2>/tmp/zls <enter>
BUG: attempt to free more than allocated.
BUG: attempt to free more than allocated.
and zsh segfaulting, i guess.
Couldn't reproduce it the second time though. )

anyway: instead of "stat" there should be "builtin stat" to not get these
bad reactions or a test to see if the stat-module really is loaded or
not.

        Matthias

----- End forwarded message -----