Re: Matthias has another segmentation fault

Hi all,
sorry for communicating via "Bart-forwarding" all the time!
I am going to change that right now!

The problem that I described to Bart was _self_made.
I once copied that zls-script to ~/.zsh/functions -folder
where it lied for several years.
So when using that totally old zls-script I had these
problems Bart forwarded.

I am not sure why I had that segfault which happened when i tried
to redirect to a file when doing zls >/tmp/file ,thought.

But: Is it really a good decision to put a useful (?!) script into
a place where a user is coerced to copy it to another place?

With debian the script is compressed, so it's not useable right
out off the box.
I guess the problem of my mistake that led to a segfault would
have been gone if it was under /usr/share/zsh/4xxxxx/functions to
work right after doing `autoload zls'.

	Greetings,
	        Matthias