Re: zsh (4.2.0-10)

> According the manpage, I sent a kill -s SIGCONT. Did that, this is what
> happened:

Technically it should be "kill -s CONT".

> ../../Test/B04read.ztst: starting.
> make[2]: *** [check] Terminated
> make[1]: *** [check] Terminated
> Build killed with signal 15 after 150 minutes of inactivity
> Build killed with signal 9 after 5 minutes of inactivity

Probably sbuild sent the SIGTERM long before you sent the SIGCONT, and
the build didn't react until you did.

Previously, this had only been seen using sbuild on ultrasparc, and
recently Kurt Roeckx reported a problem using sbuild on amd64.  I assume
you're using sbuild on m68k.  Yes?