Re: zcalc bug

one last thing that i am not sure about.
I am quite sure it's not that easy but still a bit
confusing:

with LC_NUMERIC=de_DE  zcalc

i get floating point shown as something like
`44,2'  , because Germany has "," instead of ".".

But i cannot use 3*4,2 to calculate.
A mixture of both seems quite peculiar to me.

Normally the programs that do show a "," in the result let
me use the "," in the input, too.

        Matthias

        PS: It's not that _I_ need to enter values with ","
        in it, but I don't see the use of switching the
        style between input and output.