Re: Enabling more warnings?

> Thoughts?  The -W option turns up other warnings to fix as well, so I'm
> also curious how people react to turning on -W by default.

Personally, I find build systems that override my CFLAGS to be pretty
annoying.

As far as the warning hunt goes, I'll change the Debian builds from
"-Wall -O2" to "-Wall -W -O2".  Once I remember to do that, the build
logs will be accessible from

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=zsh

and

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=zsh-beta

That won't catch most compat functions or ZSH_MEM stuff though.