Re: Manual at web site

Peter wrote:
> Is anyone able to update the manual at the web site (zsh.sunsite.dk) to
> 4.2.0? It looks like I updated it in March, but I have no time for this
> kind of thing so even if I do it this time it will get out of data again.

It is at 4.2 isn't it?

I updated it in March using the files in the downloaded
zsh-4.2.0-doc.tar.bz2 file. You generated those which is why it says
"generated by Peter Stephenson".

What makes you think it isn't the 4.2.0 manual?

> If anyone does have time, it would be good to indicate the relevant
> version of zsh on the top level.  It seems to be fairly well buried in
> the HTML version (in fact, I can't find it after a cursory examination).

It'd be best to do that by adjusting the Yodl to put it in
automatically like it does for texinfo.

Oliver