Improved zsh completion for tla available

A bug report from Colin Walters prompted me to re-examine the
implementation of my Z-Shell completion for tla, and I realized several
improvements I could make.

So now option completions are generated directly from tla, including
short options, which you can choose to display or not. This means it
will mostly support new commands without intervention from me. It also
concurrently supports tla releases 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, (and what there is of
1.3). Unfortunately, tla's command syntax isn't regular enough to
generate the non-option arguments automatically.

A few minor additions and bugfixes have been made as well.

This version is released under the Z-Shell license.

It's available in bclg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/zsh-completion-tla--unified--0
  http://complex.dyndns.org:8000/~jason/bclg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/
and mirrored by the supermirror. There's also a tarball at
  http://www.people.iup.edu/bclg/zsh-completion-tla.tar.gz

Comments and bug reports welcome.

--
Jason McCarty <bclg@xxxxxxx>