Re: Another completion-time screen refresh bug

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> output in workers/19714:
:With this style:
:zstyle ':completion:*' completer _all_matches _complete _match _approximate
:
:If, in the zsh source tree, I type:
:schaefer<528> rm <TAB>
:I get the following output, with the cursor on the SECOND line:
:
:schaefer<528> rm
:Completing filrm
:Completing all matches
:Src ChangeLog Completion stamp-h.in configure autom4te-2.53.cache configure. ...

I can't reproduce this anymore (though I think I could at the time).
Was it fixed or did it just go away or can people still reproduce it (and
provide steps from "zsh -f")

I can't reproduce workers/19587 either (don't remember if I could previously).

Regards,
Geoff