Re: Another completion-time screen refresh bug

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Geoff Wing wrote:

> Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> output:
> :On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Geoff Wing wrote:
> :> Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> output in workers/19714:
> :I believe it's dependent on the width of and/or number of lines in the
> :listing.
>
> I was decrementing my term width and couldn't reproduce it.  I'll try
> with some other directories.

It may also be dependent on my zstyle settings; I haven't managed to get
it to happen with "zsh -f" yet.

> :> I can't reproduce workers/19587 either (don't remember if I could
> :> previously).
> :This one I can reproduce as follows:
> [...snipped instructions...]

I just realized I missed out one line of the instructions:

setopt completeinword

If you don't first get from "egrefoo" to "egrepfoo" the bug won't occur.