Re: Another completion-time screen refresh bug

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> output:
:I just realized I missed out one line of the instructions:
:setopt completeinword

:If you don't first get from "egrefoo" to "egrepfoo" the bug won't occur.

Even better is also adding "setopt menucomplete".  First tab goes to
"egrepfoo", second tab goes to "egrepxfoo" with duplication.
zsh-4.0.6 does similar stuff but doesn't reprint the line so you end
up one line down but it ``appears'' empty.

I'm still looking into this.

Regards,
Geoff