BUG: attempt to free already free storage

hi!
Today I experienced for the first time a loop of the
message when i wanted to log into my cvs-zsh-version:
BUG: attempt to free already free storage
and when i tried to make it stop with control-c it showed a strange sign
and then something with "zsh: parse error" in it.
I then cvs -z3 updated my zsh-cvs version.
and now everything seems to be okay again.
( It did not happen the other day with the same cvs-zsh
version. )
I have no idea what happened, I just wanted to tell you.

        Matthias