Re: zsh exits after delete-char-or-list and two ^Cs

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Peter Stephenson wrote:

>  bin_zle_invalidate(UNUSED(char *name), UNUSED(char **args), UNUSED(Options ops), UNUSED(char func))
>  {
> +    if (zle_usable()) {
>  	if (!trashedzle)
>  	    trashzle();
>  	return 0;

The effect of this is going to be that "zle -I" has no effect when called
from completion widgets, where previously it could.  Is that really the
intent?

I'd think you wanted something more like:

  if (zleactive) {
      if (!trashedzle)
          trashzle();
      return zle_usable()? 0 : 1;
  }

(Though perhaps not precisely that either.)