More POSIX developments

According to today's minutes of the yesterday's austin-group teleconf:

-----
It was agreed so far that

test asdf -ge 0

is a syntax error and is expected to return  something greater than 1
-----

In zsh's builtin test, of course, "asdf -ge 0" is interpreted in math
context, and is equivalent to (( asdf >= 0 )) and thus to "$asdf -ge 0".
The (( )) form is still considered OK, but the test -ge form is (or soon
will be) required to fail.

Yet another case where "emulate posix" might be useful.  An idea that
occurs to me is that we could introduce hidden options, that is, having
no name that could be referenced via "setopt" but that are switched on
and off in groups, only via "emulate".