Re: Completion for darcs

On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 11:02:11AM +0200, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> This doesn't complete filenames at all.

It includes files because the output of the darcs command lists what it
considers to be appropriate files for the command being completed.  (It
also lists other args, such as repository URLs and such.)

> We also don't need to grep for $PREFIX: matching is done far better
> internally. [...] We also don't need the _darcs() { ... } stuff and
> the compadds should go through _wanted (the second perhaps through
> _arguments). Return statements are also wrong.

Thanks for the notes.  Since I haven't created any completion functions
before, I had used what the darcs folks suggested with minimal changes.
I've just checked in an improved version based on your critique.  I hope
that it is somewhat better.

..wayne..