Re: PATCH: (perhaps) for use of _oldlist

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Peter Stephenson wrote:

> _main_completer squirrels away compstate[nmatches] regardless of
> _oldlist; the value is 0 after the first use of _oldlist because we
> didn't generate any matches this time.  (I say "appears" because
> although it certainly does do what I said it's possible there's
> something deeper going on.)

I was having a similar problem with _oldlist and a custom completion
context, but I thought it was due to the WIDGETSTYLE business in _oldlist
itself, that you already patched.  So I think you probably have the right
idea with this patch, if the problem persists.