Re: bug with for and time

In the last episode (Oct 06), Peter Stephenson said:
> This has never been great.  There appear to be two problems.

Actually it _was_ great back in zsh 2.5, which did use getrusage().  It
was dropped in zsh 3.0 for some reason.  My TIMEFMT is still set to
"U:%U S:%S E:%E CPU:%P Faults:%F Swaps:%W" as a reminder to put it back
in (not a very effective reminder I guess).

> The following tries to address both problems.  It's basically working,
> but there could easily be glitches.

Bonus points for anyone who adds back the extra TIMEFMT options too.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx