Re: Is this a bug or I'm completely lost?

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> 	compadd -A found -k array && compadd -a found
> 	(( $#found == 0 || $#found == $#array )) && compadd -k array2
> The patch I sent does NOT implement the equivalent of the above.

    Maybe, but it works. At least it works as I consider 'the
intuitive way'. If I specify two or more arrays, what I want is the
whole list as a source of matches, mixed.

    Thanks again for the patch :) By now I'll use my old 4.0.9 and
two compadd commands, until 4.2.2 is out there.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736
http://www.dervishd.net & http://www.pleyades.net/