Re: Fink completion

On 2004/11/12, at 21:01, Peter Stephenson wrote:

Motoi Washida wrote:
I wrote Fink completion. Fink is a package management system on Mac OS
X. Could you add this completion to main zsh trunk if there is no
problem?

William Scott and Wataru Kagawa gave me advices to complete correctly.

And could you add new completion I submitted before?

http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2004/msg00923.html

And I modified some files after that.

I've added all this.
Thanks!

I put it all under Darwin, since it modifies some files there, although
you definitely said Mac OS X specfically.  I doubt this is significant.
I did not think of that at all.

All completions under Completion/Darwin/Command except _fink seems to be Mac OS X specific. Those commands use Mac OS X specific libraries. I don't know whether Fink supports Darwin. It seems there are no reason Fink doesn't work on Darwin, although I don't know well about Fink.

Completions under Completion/Darwin/Type should work on Darwin, but I don't think they are useful without Mac OS X, since they complete applications for Mac OS X or files used by applications for Mac OS X.

--
Motoi Washida