Re: Build problems on AIX 5.3

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> I had to manually remove the autom4te-2.53.cache subdirectory

Which, by the way, is called autom4te.cache if you don't happen to have
multiple versions of automake installed like I do.

I thought perhaps this was a problem with having separate source and build
trees, but I recompiled on another machine where I had a CVS sandbox (and
where there's only one automake installed) and had exactly the same issue.