Re: Those array searching oddities again

On Jul 29, 12:57pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I know that searching through arrays for matches gives odd but generally
} consistent results --- the indices drop off the end in the direction you
} are searching --- but surely the following is going one weirdness too
} far?

As a matter of fact, I discussed this in zsh-users/9074 about a month ago.

} I'll wait for Bart to tell me what I've missed.

Long wait, wasn't it?  I was out of town, just got back.

You didn't miss anything important, particularly with your second patch.