Re: PATCH: Slightly improve test harness

Wayne Davison wrote:
> If so, it might be best to just leave the abort-after-the-first-failure
> behavior unchanged.

Ok, I've attached a new patch with this change undone.  It also corrects
an erroneous testcase in A06assign.ztst and replaces various hardcoded
paths to the newly-compiled zsh executable in the test files with
$ZTST_exe.

> That fixed trap code seems to make it impossible to Ctrl-C out of the
> tests, though I'm not sure why yet.  Perhaps it's a bug in trap
> handling, but zsh hangs when that cleanup trap in place and Ctrl-C is
> pressed.

I could reproduce this when running on linux, so I left the trap
commented out.

Thorsten