Re: Exception handling and "trap" vs. TRAPNAL()

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> The doc under "TRAPNAL" needs to be repaired.

OK, I've just copied the other chunk.

I'm not sure there's any code change I would feel comfortable with.  It
took quite a lot of effort in numerous different discussions working out
how traps should behave and I don't see anything that's important enough
to risk breaking something else, nor anything that's obviously
inconsistent provided the manual is written correctly... except for the
odd case of the error in the TRAP function, which I'm currently too
confused even to think about straight.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx