Re: PATCH? - Re: Bug? in complist when filenames are longer than the screen

    Hi Peter :)

 * Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> dixit:
> I haven't been able to see any problem with long prompts, even doing some
> fairly hairy things, so I may be using different options.  Are there still
> bugs with long prompts or long file names after the patch?

    After the patch, long file names causes screen mess and crashes,
but not infinite loops. Long prompts doesn't seem to be affected,
I've been able to reproduce the problem with and without a very long
PS1. The options doesn't seem to be the culprit, because I've tested
with "zsh -f" and *without* /etc/zshenv.

> Also, does the long-prompt patch need to be applied to 4.2?

    I first hit the bug in my 4.2.5, so...

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...