Re: PATCH? - Re: Bug? in complist when filenames are longer than the screen

DervishD wrote:
>     After the patch, long file names causes screen mess and crashes,
> but not infinite loops.

Still not getting this...

One oddity, which may or may not be related is that I have a description
line at the top 'Completing %d' (via the format style).  When I scroll
down the list so that it's not at the top, that message disappears, and
also the message at the bottom about the position in the listing jumps
up one line.  This may be a completely different bug in the calculation.

pws