Re: New 4.2 release

Mads Martin Joergensen wrote:

> git is very close to 1.0 (RC3 IIRC), so I think 4.2.6 would be a good
> starting point to bring in completion.

Yes, I know; the thing is that it's been at 0.99.* for like two months
now and a bunch of commands have been added, renamed, and deleted during
that time (git-config-set => git-repo-config, for example).  But I
agree, it would be nice to have completion for it in
4.2.6, and git probably won't change too much.

        nikolai