Re: [22076] PATCH: multibyte FAQ

On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 06:31:03PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:

> +    bindkey: warning: `bindkey -m' disables multibyte support

Noting that I haven't actually tried 4.3 yet, what happens to people who
use bindkey -m to get all the M- bindings?  I use them all the time, and
can't imagine not being able to use them.  Do you have to find new bindings
for those widgets, or does M-whatever still work, but there's a new way of
binding those keystrokes?

Danek