Re: Bug in { completion's comma removal

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 10:00:19AM -0800, Wayne Davison wrote:
> I haven't tried to trace this down yet

OK, I finally looked into this.  This turns out to be as simple as
iremovesuffix() using memchr() on a wide-character string instead of
wmemchr().  I created a ZS_memchr() define in zle.h and changed the
two places that called memchr() to use it, and all is now well.  This
also fixed the removal of other suffixes too, such as the removal of
an auto-added space when ';' is typed.

..wayne..