Re: documentation update

On Mar 17, 10:19am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} It looks like the version there has different syntax: DEFINESYMBOL() now
} takes two arguments.  Unless we can work out how to test for different
} versions of yodl, we aren't going to be able to use this one.

I recently compiled 1.31.18 from src.rpm, but I don't recall where I got
the package.

Anyway "yodl -W" returns the version string as the first line of its
output.  (Not sure if the sourceforge-hosted variant does the same.)