Re: PATCH: match-word-context

On Aug 14,  2:58pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I've decided I like it after all, but I've implemented it in a slightly
} more self-contained fashion.  See the documentation.

One quick mostly-trivial question/comment on the docs:

} +The word the cursor is on is
} +matched against each var(pattern) in turn until one matches

[...]

} +Here are some examples of use of the tt(word-context) style to extend
} +the context.
} +
} +example(zstyle ':zle:*' word-context "[[:space:]]" whitespace "*/*" file

Will this do the correct thing when the cursor is on whitespace that is
inside a quoted file name?  My first thought would be to list the two
patterns in the opposite order.