Re: quest for bld_line (was: Re: Stuff to do)

Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The point of patch is to replace exhaustive enumeration of all possible
> combinations by comparison of patterns. I.e. it checks if two patterns may
> have something in common - this can be generalized later using different
> pattern representations.
>
> I would be happy if we could just toss away this function.
>
> Comments?

I don't know enough about this stage of completion to comment in any
detail, but it certainly looks like we need to do something about
it... I'll try this locally.  (There's a word wrapped early on which is
preventing it applying but the fix is obvious.)