segmentation fault in menu selection

Hi!,
(please be aware of my rough english)

I have some examples which causes zsh to receive a SIGSEGV, all
related to the menu-select widget. I can reproduce them on zsh 4.3.1
or newer, including the latest CVS (zsh 4.2.6 works fine).

Note that lines that begin with : are commands run from the
mini-buffer, but i can bound them to keys and get the same result.

$ zsh -f
$ zmodload zsh/complist
$ bindkey -e
: menu-select
: reverse-menu-complete

or

$ zsh -f
$ zmodload zsh/complist
$ bindkey -e
: menu-select
Now repeat
: accept-and-infer-next-history

When configured with --enable-zsh-debug, zsh states:
zle_tricky.c:947: line metafied

or

$ zsh -f
$ zmodload zsh/complist
$ bindkey -e
$ autoload compinit; compinit
Put some completion prefix
$ cd /<Esc-x>
: menu-select
Now repeat
: accept-and-infer-next-history
until `no matches' is shown
: undo

I can provide further information like backtraces or libc version if necessary.

PS: I'm posting after seeing
http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2006/msg00452.html, which had a very(?)
similar problem that actually got fixed. Though I'm sorry to bug you.
Toma.