Re: Problems when building zsh 4.3.2 for Interix

Martin Koeppe wrote:
> I tried to build zsh 4.3.2 for Interix/SFU/Services for Unix 3.5. While
> building I encountered these problems:
>
> 1. Interix 3.5 doesn't #define XTABS.

I've committed this bit.

> 2. Interix 3.5 has getrusage(), but not wait3(). This causes problems in
> signal.c/jobs.c, function update_process().

This ought to be fixed by a patch from Wayne that's almost a year old:

2006-03-27  Wayne Davison  <wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

	* SF bug #1262954: Src/jobs.c: fixed a compilation problem
	when HAVE_GETRUSAGE is defined but HAVE_WAIT3 is not.

I'm hoping to produce a new version soon, but I'm struggling to fix some
stuff to do with quoting in completion, which is very hairy, so soon
may not be very soon.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview