Re: zsh/pcre module causes core dump w/cvs co as of 2007-04-02

Clint Adams <clint@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 08:13:43AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > I wouldn't think so, but I'm not sure what that was supposed to achieve.
>
> I haven't a clue.  Maybe it'd be better to prevent the module from being
> loadable at all.

That's certainly the attitude I've been taking.  Some of the early modules
load and then report an error when you try to run the feature in question.
That's nasty to test for, so I've been trying (not very actively, just when
I update a module anyway) to ensure that zmodload fails.

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview