Re: (Off-Topic) Bug in ulimit?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 09:22:05AM +0100, Stephane Chazelas wrote:
> Hi Tom.
>
> Have you got trouble posting to the list as well?

Uh, well...  Yeah, I had trouble.  But it was my fault - I used the
wrong address (@zsh.org instead of @sunsite.dk).

> At least one of the emails I posted yesterday didn't make it (the
> one attached).

Apparently (as seen in the headers) you used the same wrong address I
used (probably automatically because it was in my Cc:).

> Did you receive it (as I think you were in copy)?

Yes, it was also sent directly to me.

> I eventually received the email attachment with the patch the
> lkml, but as a separate email!

That is weird.  May have something to do with your mail forwarding,
though.  I have seen the attachment in the message.

> Cheers,
> Stéphane

  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/