Re: zsh 4.3.4 released

(I've moved this to zsh-workers.)

"Mikael Magnusson" wrote:
> Here it is with debug symbols,

Thanks.  The crash is when outputting whitespace just before the "esac"
of a case statement.  I stepped through it and I couldn't see an obvious
problem.

It might be locale dependent; what are your settings?  Does exporting
a different value for LC_ALL make a difference?

Could you have a look at the values of the variables
tptr, tbuf, tlim, tsiz, tindent, tnewlins at the point of the crash?
(They're all file static in text.c, where it crashed.)

To get further information regarding CSR, please visit our Investor Relations page at http://ir.csr.com/csr/about/overview