Re: problems with 4.3.4 and Tru64

On Thu, 10 May 2007, Peter Stephenson wrote:

Timo Aaltonen wrote:
   I've compiled 4.3.4 on Tru64 5.1B and I can't type some characters with
it (åäö being most useful for Finns), it only makes a beep.

By "typing", you mean this is on your keyboard?  Presumably the obvious
things like the locale are set correctly.

Yes, and bash works fine.

Can you reproduce this starting from "zsh -f"?

Yes.

Could you send a transcript of your session (as simple as possible) made
with "script" so we can see what is being sent to the shell input?

Attached.

Thanks!

Script started on Thu May 10 13:04:19 2007

$ //v/dunix51_alpha/shells/zsh/4.3.4/bin/zsh -f

%

replicant work 1 % llocale

LANG=C

LC_COLLATE="C"