Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: problems with 4.3.4 and Tru64
- X-seq: zsh-workers 23427
- From: Phil Pennock <zsh-workers+phil.pennock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: problems with 4.3.4 and Tru64
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:26:47 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=first1; d=spodhuis.org; h=Received:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:Mail-Followup-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To; b=BPoq6pWD7iFzg2BF3rIpxbvlmkCSCAVGP7oDChc0UJ2xA9u51Td3ygw5Ir2A9NBTpXaTYUUIX6cJPUMH8PwesKOGUJMkOZln8E9FuRcjJrU6FwDMvW7E7jKOF4Q5A/N2DxEjhvXuQB3c2IW2TkjHaNeId+yJhgT1p8ma+hUxnJk=;
- In-reply-to: <alpine.OSF.0.99.0705102221080.265865@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxx
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <Pine.OSF.4.64.0705101117330.479844@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070510175541.GA67479@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <alpine.OSF.0.99.0705102221080.265865@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 2007-05-10 at 22:24 +0300, Timo Aaltonen wrote:
> On Thu, 10 May 2007, Phil Pennock wrote:
[ some very poorly worded stuff; more sleep good, fewer 9am meetings
> > If these display fine, then multibyte is working and parts of zle are
> > working; the problem will be in input processing. If these don't
> > display, then the problem's not in the input processing.
> Touche, that works!
> Now, how to fix input processing?-)
For that, I've very idea. I have so far steered clear of touching zle
and input processing on the "learn to walk before you try to run"
What I have noticed is that the configure tests for multibyte changed
between 4.3.2 and 4.3.4. It might be helpful for those who _can_ debug
these if you can dig out config.log and config.h from both the 4.3.2 and
4.3.4 builds and put them on a webserver, posting the URLs here. At a
_very_ brief look, it seems that there was a move to checking for
existence of the standardised API for widechar handling.
Messages sorted by: