Re: alias -s doesn't friendly deal with programs having an extension

* Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> [20070604 14:15]:
> On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:18:05 +0200
> Michael Prokop <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > This would be great, I stumbled upon this bug with

> >   autoload zsh-mime-setup && zsh-mime-setup

> > and using catalyst.pl from the catalyst web framework.
> > It took me some seconds to figure out why invoking catalyst.pl
> > always resulted in "catalyst.pl baerli: No such file or directory". ;)

> Hmm... do you have the style handle-nonexistent set to false?  Otherwise,
> if it doesn't find the file locally it will simply try to execute it
> anyway.  So if that's a normal executable script it should work.

No:

% zstyle -L | grep -i non
%

'catalyst.pl bla' does not work, whereas '=catalyst.pl bla' does.

regards,
-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins