Re: vcs conversion tools hate zsh sf cvs repo [was Re: PATCH: zfautocheck equals signs]

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 06:16:19PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> I think I've fixed this, but you might want to update and compare some
> files to make sure.  What I did was the equivalent of the following for

Your jiggery pokery did the trick.  The diff is reduced to the following
obsolete directories:

 Completion/Bsd       |only
 Completion/Builtins  |only
 Completion/Commands  |only
 Completion/Core      |only
 Completion/Cvs       |only
 Completion/Mandrake  |only
 Completion/Pbmplus   |only
 Completion/Rpm       |only
 Completion/SysV      |only
 Completion/User      |only
 Functions/Completion |only
 Src/Aliases          |only

I think this is probably a deficiency in tailor for not removing them
from git.

cvsps (and thus the tools that use it) is still confused by something else.