Re: Contributing with Completions

On 7/19/07, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Renato Botelho" wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've started to use zsh 2 days ago on my FreeBSD Desktop, this is a
> really great shell.
>
> I've written 2 Completions, and I would like to share it with the
> community, how can I send this to be added in the project?

Posting completion functions here is fine.

Nice,

So, here it is:

_csup -> csup is cvsup rewritten in C, it's on FreeBSD base system, i
don't know if NetBSD or OpenBSD are using it.

_portlint -> Tool for check FreeBSD ports syntax

_portsnap -> Tool for get/update FreeBSD ports tree using snapshots

Comments, suggestions, critics are welcome, like I said, these are my
first lines in zsh since i'm using it for less than a week.

I hope to contribute more.

Thanks

--
Renato Botelho