Re: putenv()/environ bug

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Peter Stephenson wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:44:12 -0500 (CDT)
"Sean C. Farley" <scf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue only showed up if zsh was executed again.

*snip test case*

That's useful, I've added it.  I've also made the code a bit more
rational about always using setenv() and unsetenv() in pairs (this
shouldn't change the effect except with a wonky library).

*snip patch*

This new patch works too.  Thank you.

Note to FreeBSD 7-CURRENT users:  I will submit a FreeBSD PR, so it will
be patched in the port.

Sean
--
scf@xxxxxxxxxxx