Re: Completion regression?

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 04:46:48PM -0400, Seth Kurtzberg wrote:
> Completion will still work if you use \[<tab>

I know that. I wrote "(And yes, I know I can add \, but I liked it when
the completion added it for me...)" in my previous mail. I just see no
reason why the shell is completing environment variables there. If there
is a good reason, I would like to have the possibility to restore the
old behavior...

Greetings, Tobi

--
GPG-Key 0xE2BEA341 - signed/encrypted mail preferred
My, oh so small, homepage: http://portfolio16.de/