Re: PATCH: _git (large)

On 9/27/07, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Found another issue, with fix
> There is a reference to __git_tag_ids on line 2677 but i'm not sure
> what it's supposed to do exactly.

No, this is most likely a remnant.  I've always tried to name the
functions after the documentation, but $(man git-verify-tag) doesn't
discuss tag ids (any more).

By the way, I'll discontinue updating my version of _git now, sending
patches against the Zsh repository in the future.

There are still a few differences between the two versions.  The final
differences should be merged in to the Zsh repository before I shut my
version down.

Also, any plans on moving Zsh to Git?  :-)

  nikolai