Re: PATCH: make curses module not need wideness

On Oct 15,  9:25am, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} As I perhaps failed to express before, -c and -s work fine for me with
} non-wide ncurses, and only -c functions properly with wide ncurses.

No, you successfully expressed that.  What I failed to express is that
*neither* -s nor -c work for me with wide curses.  I haven't had time
to try with "regular" curses yet.

(What ncurses version do you have?  My RPM version is ncurses-5.4-13)